- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Category Archives: Corinthians
The reigning Premier League champions are in the bottom half of the table at the moment and it is virtually impossible for them to finish in the top four this season.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez to Barcelona, Liverpool have been looking to find a regular goal scorer but, so far they have failed.
Tottenham Hotspur ripped West Ham United apart to strengthen their position in the top five and if they continue to play like this then Champions League qualification can be a major possibility.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is not renowned for spending much in the winter transfer window on new players. However, the club are currently level on points with leaders Man City and must bring in more quality stars to push for … Continue reading
Liverpool may have signed two new strikers in the summer transfer window in the form of Ings and Benteke but their strike-force at the moment is very weak.
After letting go out and out forwards like Radamel Falcao, Javier Hernandez and Robin van Persie last summer, Man United splashed heavy cash to lure Anthony Martial from Monaco on the transfer deadline day.
Manchester United have already let go two strikers in the form of Colombian international Radamel Falcao and Dutch star Robin van Persie.
Totenham Hotspur started their summer spending with a focus on reinforcing the defense first.
After letting go big names like Radamel Falcao and Robin van Persie this summer, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has been heavily relying on star striker and captain Wayne Rooney.
Tottenham failed to hold on to a lead for the second week running and this time Leicester City came from behind to earn a draw against the North Londoners.