- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Chile
Twenty one goals were scored in the knock out rounds of the Copa America Centenario, however, just like last year, not even a single goal was scored in the final.
Reigning champions Chile secured their place in the knockout stages of the Copa America Centenario after beating Panama 4-2 on the night.
The ones responsible for playing the national anthems at the Copa America have perhaps lost their minds.
Liverpool may have reinforced their defense with two key defenders in Joe Gomez and more importantly Nathaniel Clyne. Still, they need a quality cover in front of the back four as well.
Liverpool may have singed James Milner for a midfield role but they still need more of a defensive signing in the department as well.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez took the final spot kick to send Chilean fans Berserk on a historic night for the country.
Hosts Chile will face tournament favorites Argentina in the Copa America final on Saturday night. Who will come out on top?
Manchester United and Arsenal have been linked with two top versatile midfielders in the form of Morgan Schneiderlin and William Carvalho.
Having already secured the signing of a world class goal keeper in the form of Petr Cech, another world class star is closing in to join Arsenal.
Copa America hosts Chile have qualified for the final of the competition after beating Peru 2-1 last night. However, it looks like controversial decisions are the reasons why Chile are really in the final.