- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Category Archives: Chile
Twenty one goals were scored in the knock out rounds of the Copa America Centenario, however, just like last year, not even a single goal was scored in the final.
Reigning champions Chile secured their place in the knockout stages of the Copa America Centenario after beating Panama 4-2 on the night.
The ones responsible for playing the national anthems at the Copa America have perhaps lost their minds.
Liverpool may have reinforced their defense with two key defenders in Joe Gomez and more importantly Nathaniel Clyne. Still, they need a quality cover in front of the back four as well.
Liverpool may have singed James Milner for a midfield role but they still need more of a defensive signing in the department as well.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez took the final spot kick to send Chilean fans Berserk on a historic night for the country.
Hosts Chile will face tournament favorites Argentina in the Copa America final on Saturday night. Who will come out on top?
Manchester United and Arsenal have been linked with two top versatile midfielders in the form of Morgan Schneiderlin and William Carvalho.
Having already secured the signing of a world class goal keeper in the form of Petr Cech, another world class star is closing in to join Arsenal.
Copa America hosts Chile have qualified for the final of the competition after beating Peru 2-1 last night. However, it looks like controversial decisions are the reasons why Chile are really in the final.