- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
Category Archives: Chelsea
Arsenal and Chelsea still want Wayne Rooney according to reports but Moyes is already looking to fix things between him and Roo so that the player does not depart United.
Arsenal needed more than a few new players to reinforce certain positions before the deadline day. However, their only main signing was a playmaker in the form of Ozil.
The world’s best club competition is back, UEFA Champions League, the indefensible trophy, will that change this season, we shall see.
The Red Devils are back to winning ways after defeating Crystal Palace at Old Trafford. Moyes finally won his first home game for the new club.
Chelsea will face Roberto Martinez’s new looking Everton side in the premier league and Mourinho’s men will look to return to winning ways after international break.
Barcelona may have one of the best attacking lineups in the world, but their defensive fragilities were exposed last season mainly by European Champions Bayern Munich.
Liverpool football club had one of the best strikers in the world few years back in the form of Fernando Torres. However, now he is not even considered as a major threat by defenders.
Spurs have signed more than a few top talents in summer transfer window. On the other hand, they also failed to lure some targets. One of the main players they lost out on was Brazilian Willian.
Today we bring you another blast from the past and it is Torres again. The Spanish international used to be a shining star for Liverpool and scored numerous fantastic goals for them in his 3.5 years stay.
Mourinho may have signed quality attacking players in the summer transfer window.