- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Category Archives: Chelsea
The world’s best club competition is back, UEFA Champions League, the indefensible trophy, will that change this season, we shall see.
The Red Devils are back to winning ways after defeating Crystal Palace at Old Trafford. Moyes finally won his first home game for the new club.
Chelsea will face Roberto Martinez’s new looking Everton side in the premier league and Mourinho’s men will look to return to winning ways after international break.
Barcelona may have one of the best attacking lineups in the world, but their defensive fragilities were exposed last season mainly by European Champions Bayern Munich.
Liverpool football club had one of the best strikers in the world few years back in the form of Fernando Torres. However, now he is not even considered as a major threat by defenders.
Spurs have signed more than a few top talents in summer transfer window. On the other hand, they also failed to lure some targets. One of the main players they lost out on was Brazilian Willian.
Today we bring you another blast from the past and it is Torres again. The Spanish international used to be a shining star for Liverpool and scored numerous fantastic goals for them in his 3.5 years stay.
Mourinho may have signed quality attacking players in the summer transfer window.
Chelsea face a major shock coming to know that their star playmaker Eden Hazard was forced out of International training with achilles problem.
Getting straight to the point. Chelsea were mad to let their best striker leave on loan yet again. Lukaku still waits for his dream chance and has departed again.