- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Chelsea
Chelsea were dominated and defeated by London rivals Tottenham at White Hart Lane in the Premier League and Conte’s men will be looking to bounce back with a victory in the FA Cup tomorrow.
Despite losing to Tottenham few days ago, Chelsea are still on top of the Premier League table with a five point lead over nearest rivals Liverpool.
Chelsea failed to extend their winning run against Tottenham who ended their 13 game streak in the Premier League last night to confirm that the Blues are not invincible.
Tottenham and Chelsea will collide at White Hart Lane tonight. Who will come out on top?
After Liverpool’s draw against Sunderland yesterday, Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have the chance to go eight points clear at the top by beating Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
Chelsea sit at the top of the Premier League, six points above their nearest rivals Liverpool and the Blues have the best defensive record as well.
Chelsea have won their last 13 league games and only conceded four goals in the process. Next up, the Blues will face Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Can Spurs stop Antonio Conte’s men?
Chelsea adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window under Antonio Conte and the results have been fruitful.
Chelsea won their 13th consecutive Premier League game and still maintain a six point lead over closest rivals Liverpool who defeated Man City yesterday.
Chelsea face Stoke City today at Stamford Bridge and are favorites to earn all three points to register their 13th consecutive league win.