- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Category Archives: Chelsea
Chelsea defeated Hull City in the FA Cup at the weekend and next up, the Blues will collide against Barcelona in the Champions League.
Arsenal defeated Crystal Palace 4-1 in their last Premier League game and next up, the Gunners will collide against Chelsea in the Carabao Cup.
Chelsea defeated Brighton 4-0 at the weekend to move above Liverpool in the Premier League. Next up, the Blues will collide against Arsenal in the second leg of their Carabao Cup semi final.
Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat in the FA Cup third round against Nottingham Forest and will look to bounce back when they face Chelsea in the Carabao Cup tomorrow night.
Manchester United are in search of a top center half to improve their back line and a few experienced defenders are linked with the Red Devils.
Chelsea have been heavily linked with England international and Everton star Ross Barkley for quite some time and the latest reports are very positive for the Blues.
Chelsea splashed the cash to sign Kante in 2016 and last year, they lured midfielders like Drinkwater and Bakayoko. Not to forget, they also have a top quality midfielder in the form of Fabregas.
Arsenal stumbled against West Brom in their last league game and at the moment, they are 6 points behind Liverpool, who occupy the final CL qualification spot.
Arsenal have already conceded 26 goals in 21 league games and they really need to strengthen their back line in the winter transfer window.
Chelsea will collide against Everton in the Premier League tomorrow. Who will come out on top?