- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Category Archives: Burnley
Manchester United are in the market for a striker this summer and if reports are anything to go by, they are close to signing Burnley’s Danny Ings.
Arsenal registered their 8th win on the trot in the Barclays premier to strengthen their second place.
Having won seven premier league games on the trot, Arsenal should be confident of continuing the winning run when they face relegation threatened Burnley side.
Arsenal are in sensational form in the premier league having won 7 back to back to move into second place.
Liverpool will hope that Manchester United drop points tonight against Newcastle, preferably lose so that they can move in to top 4.
Liverpool are the in form team in the Barclays premier league at the moment as they have won 8 of the last 10 league games.
Chelsea earned a crucial 1-1 draw away from home against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League.
Manchester United moved to third place in the Barclays premier league with a 3-1 victory over Burnley.
Arsenal over took Manchester United to occupy fourth place for the time being after their victory against Leicester City last night.
Manchester United were heavily criticized after a mundane performance against West Ham United at the weekend.