- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Burnley
Chelsea defeated Arsenal 3-1 at Stamford Bridge in their last PL game. Next up, the league leaders will collide against Burnley at Turf Moor. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool performed brilliantly in 2016 but they have been poor since the turn of the year. Klopp needs to reinforce the squad this month to have any chance of winning the PL title this season.
Yesterday, Liverpool and Tottenham dropped points against Swansea and Manchester City respectively.
Arsenal ripped Swansea City apart last weekend and will be looking to register another win when they face Burnley at the Emirates tomorrow.
Manchester United spent a mammoth sum to hire the services of Ivorian international Eric Bailly in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United bounced back from recent disappointments to beat rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the EFL Cup and Mourinho will be hoping to get back to winning ways in the Premier League as well when they face Burnley tomorrow.
Arsenal are in fantastic form at the moment and have the chance to win their 5th league game in a row when they face Burnley today.
Reigning champions Arsenal will face Burnley in the fourth round of the FA Cup today and will hope to get back to winning ways after disappointing results in the league.
After a disappointing defeat suffered at the hands of rivals Chelsea, Arsenal lost their top spot and currently find themselves in 3rd place behind Manchester City and Leicester City.
Tottenham seem very busy in the transfer window as far as the reports in the media are concerns as North Londoners look to reinforce their squad.