- Klopp Ready to Agree $46million Star Signing for Liverpool – Not Luan/Costa
- Not Rodriguez – Mou Ready to Agree €55million Star Signing for Man Utd – He’d Earn €240,000-a-week
- Daniel Levy Set to Agree $33million Key Deal for Tottenham
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree “Outstanding” $33million Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree £67million Star Signing
- Picture – Man Utd Confirmed XI vs Man City
- Liverpool Eye €80,000-a-week Star Signing to Solve Conundrum
Category Archives: Burnley
Liverpool have moved in pole position to sign Michael Keane. from Burnley and the likes of Everton and Man United should be worried.
Like last weekend against Chelsea, Manchester United are once again starting with a relatively weaker side vs Burnley in the Premier League.
Manchester United ousted Anderlecht from the Europa League on Thursday night to qualify for the semi finals of the competition. Next up, the Red Devils will face Burnley away from home in the Premier League.
Manchester United signed a top quality center half last summer in the form of Eric Bailly.
Chelsea ended Tottenham’s title chase last season and the North Londoners are ready to topple the Blues this time around and win the ultimate prize. After last weekend’s results, Spurs are only four points behind Conte’s men.
Liverpool have struggled to find consistency since the turn of the year and must step up big time if they are to finish in the top four.
Liverpool face Burnley in the only Premier League fixture today and the Reds have the chance to go five points above Arsenal for the time being.
Since the turn of the year, Liverpool have failed to win back to back games. Will they be able to change that against Burnley tomorrow? We shall see.
Chelsea defeated Arsenal 3-1 at Stamford Bridge in their last PL game. Next up, the league leaders will collide against Burnley at Turf Moor. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool performed brilliantly in 2016 but they have been poor since the turn of the year. Klopp needs to reinforce the squad this month to have any chance of winning the PL title this season.