- Versatile $59million Star has Verbal Agreement with Liverpool
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Secure Star Signing – He’d Earn $161,000-a-week
- Liverpool are Interested in Signing $239,000-a-week PL Star
- Mourinho has a Goal of Signing $107,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Boss Ready to Offer €100million Star to Liverpool
- Manchester United Prepared to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Burnley
Chelsea will kick start their Premier League campaign on Saturday against Burnley at Stamford Bridge. Who will come out on top?
Jurgen Klopp signed two central defenders last summer still, the Reds were shaky at the back in the last campaign.
Manchester United had a dismal Premier League campaign under Mourinho and after earning CL qualification (via Europa League), the former Chelsea boss must splash the cash to improve his team in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the fact that one of their key defensive targets in the form of Michael Keane is close to signing for Manchester United.
Liverpool will collide against Middlesbrough in their final game of the season at Anfield and a win for the Merseysiders will guarantee them Champions League Football next season.
Liverpool signed two center halves last summer in the form of Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to reinforce their back line.
Liverpool need to sort out their defense in the summer transfer window or else they will not be challenging for big prizes next season.
Liverpool have moved in pole position to sign Michael Keane. from Burnley and the likes of Everton and Man United should be worried.
Like last weekend against Chelsea, Manchester United are once again starting with a relatively weaker side vs Burnley in the Premier League.
Manchester United ousted Anderlecht from the Europa League on Thursday night to qualify for the semi finals of the competition. Next up, the Red Devils will face Burnley away from home in the Premier League.