- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Burnley
Liverpool bounced back from a goal down to beat Leicester City and strengthened their position in the top four.
Manchester United could only get a single point against Leicester City last night and Burnley lost at home against Tottenham Hotspur.
Arsenal suffered their first defeat of the Europa League campaign last night against German side Koln.
Liverpool have failed to win in their last two games and will be looking to bounce back against Burnley tomorrow.
Chelsea will kick start their Premier League campaign on Saturday against Burnley at Stamford Bridge. Who will come out on top?
Jurgen Klopp signed two central defenders last summer still, the Reds were shaky at the back in the last campaign.
Manchester United had a dismal Premier League campaign under Mourinho and after earning CL qualification (via Europa League), the former Chelsea boss must splash the cash to improve his team in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the fact that one of their key defensive targets in the form of Michael Keane is close to signing for Manchester United.
Liverpool will collide against Middlesbrough in their final game of the season at Anfield and a win for the Merseysiders will guarantee them Champions League Football next season.
Liverpool signed two center halves last summer in the form of Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to reinforce their back line.