- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Category Archives: Burnley
Liverpool have failed to win in their last two games and will be looking to bounce back against Burnley tomorrow.
Chelsea will kick start their Premier League campaign on Saturday against Burnley at Stamford Bridge. Who will come out on top?
Jurgen Klopp signed two central defenders last summer still, the Reds were shaky at the back in the last campaign.
Manchester United had a dismal Premier League campaign under Mourinho and after earning CL qualification (via Europa League), the former Chelsea boss must splash the cash to improve his team in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool will not be delighted with the fact that one of their key defensive targets in the form of Michael Keane is close to signing for Manchester United.
Liverpool will collide against Middlesbrough in their final game of the season at Anfield and a win for the Merseysiders will guarantee them Champions League Football next season.
Liverpool signed two center halves last summer in the form of Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to reinforce their back line.
Liverpool need to sort out their defense in the summer transfer window or else they will not be challenging for big prizes next season.
Liverpool have moved in pole position to sign Michael Keane. from Burnley and the likes of Everton and Man United should be worried.
Like last weekend against Chelsea, Manchester United are once again starting with a relatively weaker side vs Burnley in the Premier League.