- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Brazil
Manchester United splashed the cash and signed a top striker last summer by luring Belgian star Romelu Lukaku. The former Everton striker has started his Man United career in brilliant fashion.
Arsenal failed to finish in the top four for the first time under the management of Arsene Wenger and now, they will be playing Europa League next season.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have looked a completely different side going forward and they need major reinforcement in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool desperately need quality and depth in their strike-force if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
The Reds will play Everton when the Premier League returns but for now, their players are showcasing the talents in the international break.
Manchester United could only score 49 league goals under the management of Louis van Gaal last season and they have only signed one playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Borussia Dortmund) to reinforce the attacking midfield this summer.
Manchester United only managed to score 49 league goals last season and are linked with a superstar who directly contributed in 58 goals in the last campaign.
Brazil absolutely dismantled Haiti in the Copa America last night and won the game 7-1 to go top of their group.
Liverpool only have 30 points from 20 games in the premier League and with such inconsistent form, a top four finish is impossible.
Tottenham have been in search of a quality out and out striker for quite some time and Brazilian star Alexandre Pato is one of the players linked with a move to White Hart Lane.