- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Brazil
Arsenal failed to finish in the top four for the first time under the management of Arsene Wenger and now, they will be playing Europa League next season.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have looked a completely different side going forward and they need major reinforcement in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool desperately need quality and depth in their strike-force if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
The Reds will play Everton when the Premier League returns but for now, their players are showcasing the talents in the international break.
Manchester United could only score 49 league goals under the management of Louis van Gaal last season and they have only signed one playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Borussia Dortmund) to reinforce the attacking midfield this summer.
Manchester United only managed to score 49 league goals last season and are linked with a superstar who directly contributed in 58 goals in the last campaign.
Brazil absolutely dismantled Haiti in the Copa America last night and won the game 7-1 to go top of their group.
Liverpool only have 30 points from 20 games in the premier League and with such inconsistent form, a top four finish is impossible.
Tottenham have been in search of a quality out and out striker for quite some time and Brazilian star Alexandre Pato is one of the players linked with a move to White Hart Lane.
The five time world champions Brazil were considered favorites against Paraguay as two sides met in the quarter finals.