- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, Liverpool have mainly been linked with German players and rightly so.
Tottenham lured the likes of Son and Njie to reinforce their attack in the summer transfer window but they failed to sign an out and out striker not just last summer but also in the winter window.
Fantasy football game Oulala have revealed the Premier League’s top ten players to have completed the most successful passes this season and a surprise player currently leads the pack.
Out of form Manchester United side face Bournemouth away from home. Not to forget, Bournemouth defeated champions Chelsea in their last PL game and the Red Devils cannot take them lightly.
Manchester United have many key players out injured for the game against Bournemouth and the latest absentees will be Chris Smalling and Mateo Darmian who got injured in the last game against Wolfsburg in the Champions League.
After getting eliminated from Europe’s elite competition, UEFA Champions League, Manchester United must focus on returning to winning ways when they face Bournemouth at the weekend.
Liverpool will face Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup game tonight and will hope to qualify for the quarter finals.
Liverpool played their first home fixture of the season last night against Bournemouth and won the game 1-0 thanks to a goal from their marquee summer signing Christian Benteke.
Liverpool will hope to earn their second consecutive Barclays Premier League win of the season to go joint top with the Man United, Man City and Leicester City.
Liverpool will play their first home game tomorrow night against newly promoted AFC Bournemouth.