- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Tottenham Hotspur brilliantly defeated league leaders Manchester City before the international break. However, after that, the North Londoners have only managed to draw two games.
After beating Leicester City in the Community Shield contest last weekend, Manchester United will face Bournemouth in their opening Premier League fixture of the new season.
Manchester United defeated reigning Premier League champions last weekend in the Community Shield contest and will kick start their new PL campaign against Bournemouth on 14th August.
Manchester United needed a 19 goal victory against Bournemouth to finish fourth and qualify for the next season’s Champions League.
Manchester United need all three points against the Cherries and also need Manchester City to lose against Swansea City today to finish fourth in the Premier League.
Manchester United will play their final league game of the season against Bournemouth tomorrow and the Red Devils need Manchester City to lose against Swansea to qualify for the next season’s Champions League.
Manchester United will face Bournemouth in the Premier League on the final day of the season and three points are a must if they are to have any hope of getting the fourth spot.
Under the management of Eddie Howe, AFC Bournemouth deservedly won the English Championship and were promoted to the Premier League for the first time.
Chelsea will face Bournemouth away from home at the Vitality Stadium and will hope to bounce back after disappointing results.
Chelsea will face Bournemouth away from home in the Premier League tomorrow and the Blues must get back to winning ways after a horrific home defeat against Manchester City last weekend.