- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Bournemouth and Crystal Palace will collide at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League on 31st January.
Liverpool dropped points yesterday against Sunderland and if Arsenal beat Bournemouth tonight then they will just be a point behind the Reds.
Jack Wilshere has been one of the most injury prone players for Arsenal over the years but manager Arsene Wenger has always rated him very highly.
After back to back defeats, Arsenal have won back to back games in the Premier League and have moved above Manchester City in the table.
Chelsea will face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Boxing day and are favorites to make it 12 wins in a row at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea defeated Crystal Palace to win their 11th consecutive Premier League game last weekend. Next up, the Blues will face Bournemouth on Boxing Day. Will they be able to extend the winning run?
Liverpool qualified for the semi finals of the EFL Cup by beating Leeds United at Anfield on Tuesday night and will face the Saints next.
Liverpool defeated Leeds United in the EFL Cup quarter final on Tuesday night and the last night’s draws revealed that the Reds will be facing Southampton in the semi finals of the competition.
Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea won their respective games yesterday and Arsenal must earn all three points today against Bournemouth to keep up with the high flying trio in the table.
Arsenal have drawn their last three games in all competitions and will be looking to get back to winnings ways when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Sunday.