- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Earlier in the season, Bournemouth bounced back (twice) from 2 goals down to beat Liverpool in the Premier League. The Reds will be looking to get their revenge at Anfield tonight.
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
Bournemouth and Crystal Palace will collide at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League on 31st January.
Liverpool dropped points yesterday against Sunderland and if Arsenal beat Bournemouth tonight then they will just be a point behind the Reds.
Jack Wilshere has been one of the most injury prone players for Arsenal over the years but manager Arsene Wenger has always rated him very highly.
After back to back defeats, Arsenal have won back to back games in the Premier League and have moved above Manchester City in the table.
Chelsea will face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Boxing day and are favorites to make it 12 wins in a row at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea defeated Crystal Palace to win their 11th consecutive Premier League game last weekend. Next up, the Blues will face Bournemouth on Boxing Day. Will they be able to extend the winning run?
Liverpool qualified for the semi finals of the EFL Cup by beating Leeds United at Anfield on Tuesday night and will face the Saints next.
Liverpool defeated Leeds United in the EFL Cup quarter final on Tuesday night and the last night’s draws revealed that the Reds will be facing Southampton in the semi finals of the competition.