- Klopp now Looking to Sign $23.5million Star for Liverpool
- Aubameyang Considering Dortmund Exit – Liverpool Must Sign
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Leicester
- Jose Keen – Man Utd Seriously Looking to Sign this Player
- Spurs Closing in to Sign $30million Serge Aurier
- Chelsea could Offer $6.7million-a-year to Sign Ross Barkley
- Hendo Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Hoffenheim
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Chelsea bounced back from their defeat against Crystal Palace to beat Manchester City at Stamford Bridge in the midweek clash.
Liverpool had a great opportunity to strengthen their 3rd place in the table but failed to do so after earning only a single point against Bournemouth.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Bournemouth earlier in the season. Can the Cherries do the double over the Reds tonight? We shall see.
Earlier in the season, Bournemouth bounced back (twice) from 2 goals down to beat Liverpool in the Premier League. The Reds will be looking to get their revenge at Anfield tonight.
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
Bournemouth and Crystal Palace will collide at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League on 31st January.
Liverpool dropped points yesterday against Sunderland and if Arsenal beat Bournemouth tonight then they will just be a point behind the Reds.
Jack Wilshere has been one of the most injury prone players for Arsenal over the years but manager Arsene Wenger has always rated him very highly.
After back to back defeats, Arsenal have won back to back games in the Premier League and have moved above Manchester City in the table.
Chelsea will face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Boxing day and are favorites to make it 12 wins in a row at Stamford Bridge.