- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Category Archives: Bournemouth
Arsenal are five points behind fourth placed Liverpool at the moment and the Gunners need to step up big time if they are to earn CL qualification for next season.
Liverpool have drawn their last two league outings against Everton and West Brom respectively and now find themselves in 5th place.
Manchester United need a victory after derby woe and the Red Devils will collide against Bournemouth at Old Trafford tomorrow night.
Chelsea are currently 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City and the Blues must continue to win if they are to have any chance of retaining their PL title.
Arsenal defeated Leicester City in the opening game of the Premier League campaign but then lost to the likes of Stoke City and Liverpool.
Chelsea bounced back from their defeat against Crystal Palace to beat Manchester City at Stamford Bridge in the midweek clash.
Liverpool had a great opportunity to strengthen their 3rd place in the table but failed to do so after earning only a single point against Bournemouth.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Bournemouth earlier in the season. Can the Cherries do the double over the Reds tonight? We shall see.
Earlier in the season, Bournemouth bounced back (twice) from 2 goals down to beat Liverpool in the Premier League. The Reds will be looking to get their revenge at Anfield tonight.
Manchester United have won their last six games in all competitions and should be considered favorites to make it seven wins on the trot when they face Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.