- Chelsea Set Sights on Signing $59million Midfielder – Contact Made
- Manchester United Look to Bid around $40million to Sign Star Next Month
- Wenger Look to Sign $93million Star for Arsenal
- Mou Goes on Attack – Man Utd Ready to Sign Kovacic
- Mourinho Makes Early Move to Sign $160,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Milner Starts at LB – Klopp’s Probable 4-3-3 Liverpool XI vs Bournemouth
- Mata Starts – Manchester United’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
Category Archives: Benfica
Liverpool are in a turmoil at the moment and it will not come as any surprise if they fail to qualify for the UCL yet again.
Manchester United were heavily linked with a move to sign Swedish international and SL Benfica star Victor Lindelof last month but in the end, the central defender stayed with the reigning Primeira Liga champions.
Manchester United comprehensively defeated Leicester City yesterday and are now only 2 points behind Arsenal, who occupy the final Champions League qualification spot.
Manchester United were heavily linked with more than a few quality players in the winter transfer window but ended up signing no one.
Manchester United have been looking to sign Benfica right back Nelson Semedo in the winter transfer window but the latest reports suggest that the Portuguese international will not be joining this month.
Manchester United have sold the likes of Memphis Depay and Morgan Schneiderlin in the winter transfer window but have not signed any key player as yet.
Manchester United have been heavily linked with a move to sign Swedish center half Victor Lindelof from Benfica this winter.
Manchester United have been tracking the likes of Victor Lindelof and Nelson Semedo for quite some time and they seem very serious about signing the duo.
According to reports in Portugal, Manchester United are heavily linked with a move to sign 20-year-old playmaker Goncalo Guedes from Benfica.
As per the latest reports going in the media, the Primeira Liga stars are in the limelight with strong interest from the Premier League clubs.