- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Bayern Munich
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality playmaker to reinforce their attacking midfield in the summer transfer window and a certain German international is in the lime light.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, Liverpool have failed to lure someone as prolific as the Uruguayan international. One superstar striker who can surely match Luis’ goal scoring record is Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski.
Liverpool supporters will be absolutely furious if Arsenal can somehow secure the signing of one of their top transfer targets, Mario Gotze.
The European Championships in France will kick start tonight with the hosts taking on Romania in the opening game.
Liverpool have been linked with a move to sign German international and Bayern Munich star Mario Gotze for quite some time.
The Reds have been linked with a move to sign German international and Bayern Munich attacker Mario Gotze for quite some time.
Liverpool must reinforce top quality players in the summer transfer window to bring glory days back under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Manchester City will host Real Madrid tonight and Atletico Madrid will host German giants Bayern Munich tomorrow night in the first legs of their respective Champions League semi finals.
Liverpool are linked with numerous strikers at the moment and if the latest reports are anything to go by then Bayern Munich superstar Robert Lewandowski is in the lime light.
Liverpool have to improve the quality of all their key departments if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.