- Talks Held as Agent Aims to Agree Star’s Manchester United Move
- Christensen Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Spurs
- Sturridge Starts – Liverpool’s Predicted 4-2-3-1 XI vs Palace
- Liverpool Might have to Pay Over $103million to Sign Van Dijk
- GdS – Man Utd Track not Disappearing for Ivan Perisic
- Rose had Heart Set on Man Utd Move – Red Devils have Made Decision
- Liverpool Must Sign Julian Draxler – Deal was Close in January
Category Archives: Bayern Munich
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to lure Leipzig star Keita. Moreover, star midfielder Adam Lallana is going to miss the first two months of the new campaign due to a thigh injury.
Liverpool already have an over crowded midfield department with stars like Lallana, Milner, Wijnaldum, Can and skipper Henderson around.
Manchester United have wasted a lot of time in the transfer window and they must strengthen the defensive and the attacking midfield before the new Premier League campaign kicks off in two weeks.
Manchester United are keen on signing a midfield player this summer and more than a few quality stars are linked with the Red Devils.
Manchester United are looking to sign a midfielder and once again Portuguese international and Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches is in the focus.
Liverpool do need a top quality forward this summer but after handing the number 9 shirt to Roberto Firmino, it seems that they are content with the options available in the attacking third.
Manchester United were heavily interested in signing Portuguese international Renato Sanches last summer but the European Champion opted to leave Benfica to join German giants Bayern Munich instead.
Tottenham Hotspur were brilliant in the last campaign and they have been even better this season under the management of Pochettino. The question is, can they win the Premier League title this time around?
Liverpool are currently leading the goal scoring charts having scored 70 goals in 34 Premier League fixtures.
Chelsea ended Tottenham’s title chase last season and the North Londoners are ready to topple the Blues this time around and win the ultimate prize. After last weekend’s results, Spurs are only four points behind Conte’s men.