- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
- Manchester United Move with $18million Offer to Agree Star Deal
- Quartet Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs West Brom
- Arsenal Could Sign Steven N’Zonzi
- Zlatan Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs Bournemouth
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs West Ham
Category Archives: Bayern Munich
Manchester United must strengthen their team in the winter transfer window and we think that Mourinho has to sign a complete midfielder.
Liverpool were brilliant against Arsenal yesterday but they still need major reinforcements to win the title this season.
Liverpool are in search of a midfielder and this month, they have been linked with Portuguese international and Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches.
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to lure Leipzig star Keita. Moreover, star midfielder Adam Lallana is going to miss the first two months of the new campaign due to a thigh injury.
Liverpool already have an over crowded midfield department with stars like Lallana, Milner, Wijnaldum, Can and skipper Henderson around.
Manchester United have wasted a lot of time in the transfer window and they must strengthen the defensive and the attacking midfield before the new Premier League campaign kicks off in two weeks.
Manchester United are keen on signing a midfield player this summer and more than a few quality stars are linked with the Red Devils.
Manchester United are looking to sign a midfielder and once again Portuguese international and Bayern Munich star Renato Sanches is in the focus.
Liverpool do need a top quality forward this summer but after handing the number 9 shirt to Roberto Firmino, it seems that they are content with the options available in the attacking third.
Manchester United were heavily interested in signing Portuguese international Renato Sanches last summer but the European Champion opted to leave Benfica to join German giants Bayern Munich instead.