- How Klopp will Line up with Mateo Kovacic
- Klopp now Looking to Sign $23.5million Star for Liverpool
- Aubameyang Considering Dortmund Exit – Liverpool Must Sign
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Leicester
- Jose Keen – Man Utd Seriously Looking to Sign this Player
- Spurs Closing in to Sign $30million Serge Aurier
- Chelsea could Offer $6.7million-a-year to Sign Ross Barkley
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
There are mixed reports in the media as far as Liverpool’s transfer plans are concerned in the upcoming January transfer window.
Manchester United reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window by signing Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.
Spurs needed to reinforce their attack after letting Roberto Soldado leave the club this summer and they have done exactly that by signing South Korean star Heung-min Son.
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
Karim Bellarabi is one of the most renowned names in Bundesliga at the moment because of his brilliant performances this season.
Despite spending hefty amount in attack under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United’s offense has still not improved to a large extent.
Arsenal are likely to lose one of their transfer targets to rivals Tottenham as Spurs look to seal deal for Josip Drmic.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are in search of quality midfield players and one of the key targets was German international Christoph Kramer.
Liverpool have finally completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can this morning.
Liverpool sealed the deal for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can yesterday and the player will join the merseysiders on July 1.