- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Manchester United reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window by signing Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.
Spurs needed to reinforce their attack after letting Roberto Soldado leave the club this summer and they have done exactly that by signing South Korean star Heung-min Son.
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
Karim Bellarabi is one of the most renowned names in Bundesliga at the moment because of his brilliant performances this season.
Despite spending hefty amount in attack under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United’s offense has still not improved to a large extent.
Arsenal are likely to lose one of their transfer targets to rivals Tottenham as Spurs look to seal deal for Josip Drmic.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are in search of quality midfield players and one of the key targets was German international Christoph Kramer.
Liverpool have finally completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can this morning.
Liverpool sealed the deal for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can yesterday and the player will join the merseysiders on July 1.
Having already secured the services of England international Rickie Lambert from Southampton, Liverpool have sealed another deal to lure Bayer Leverkusen star Emre Can.