- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
Karim Bellarabi is one of the most renowned names in Bundesliga at the moment because of his brilliant performances this season.
Despite spending hefty amount in attack under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United’s offense has still not improved to a large extent.
Arsenal are likely to lose one of their transfer targets to rivals Tottenham as Spurs look to seal deal for Josip Drmic.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are in search of quality midfield players and one of the key targets was German international Christoph Kramer.
Liverpool have finally completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can this morning.
Liverpool sealed the deal for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can yesterday and the player will join the merseysiders on July 1.
Having already secured the services of England international Rickie Lambert from Southampton, Liverpool have sealed another deal to lure Bayer Leverkusen star Emre Can.
After a brilliant season, Liverpool are all set to reinforce their squad in summer and challenge for bigger things next season.
Chelsea have one of the best attacking midfields in the world at the moment with top quality stars not only in the starting XI but also on the bench.