- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Manchester United reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window by signing Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.
Spurs needed to reinforce their attack after letting Roberto Soldado leave the club this summer and they have done exactly that by signing South Korean star Heung-min Son.
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
Karim Bellarabi is one of the most renowned names in Bundesliga at the moment because of his brilliant performances this season.
Despite spending hefty amount in attack under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United’s offense has still not improved to a large extent.
Arsenal are likely to lose one of their transfer targets to rivals Tottenham as Spurs look to seal deal for Josip Drmic.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are in search of quality midfield players and one of the key targets was German international Christoph Kramer.
Liverpool have finally completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can this morning.
Liverpool sealed the deal for Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can yesterday and the player will join the merseysiders on July 1.
Having already secured the services of England international Rickie Lambert from Southampton, Liverpool have sealed another deal to lure Bayer Leverkusen star Emre Can.