- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Liverpool Want to Sign $21million Star who was Unstoppable in April/May
- Man Utd Want $32m Star who Agreed to Join Mourinho Few Months Back
- Liverpool Prepared to Pay this Amount to Sign 24-Capped Star
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attack this season but Jurgen Klopp still needs to add more quality and depth to the department due to ongoing injury concerns.
Manchester United are looking to reinforce their defense in the up coming winter transfer window and more than a few quality defenders are linked.
Liverpool are doing brilliantly and have the best attacking department in England so far this season.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp must solve the defensive dilemma this summer by securing top quality defenders.
Liverpool need to reinforce heavily in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the title and compete with the best of teams next season.
Manchester United supporters will be furious if their former player Javier Hernandez ends up at Liverpool. If reports are anything to go by then the Reds seem serious about luring the Mexican international.
Arsenal have reinforced their squad this winter by signing a versatile midfielder in the form of Mohamed Elneny from Swiss side Basel.