- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
- Duo Set to be Fit for Arsenal to Face Liverpool
- Not Gotze – Liverpool Can Finally Agree $25million Star Signing
- Man Utd Can Get £38million Star Signing Done – Mourinho Loves Him
- Terms Done – Chelsea Have Agreed Key Deal
- Boost – Star Liverpool Duo Expected to be Fit to Face Leicester
- $21million Versatile Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp must solve the defensive dilemma this summer by securing top quality defenders.
Liverpool need to reinforce heavily in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the title and compete with the best of teams next season.
Manchester United supporters will be furious if their former player Javier Hernandez ends up at Liverpool. If reports are anything to go by then the Reds seem serious about luring the Mexican international.
Arsenal have reinforced their squad this winter by signing a versatile midfielder in the form of Mohamed Elneny from Swiss side Basel.
There are mixed reports in the media as far as Liverpool’s transfer plans are concerned in the upcoming January transfer window.
Manchester United reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window by signing Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.
Spurs needed to reinforce their attack after letting Roberto Soldado leave the club this summer and they have done exactly that by signing South Korean star Heung-min Son.