- Former AC Milan Man Closing in on Joining Arsenal
- Picture – Liverpool’s Confirmed Lineup vs Plymouth
- Tottenham Look to Agree $86,000-a-week Star Signing
- Not Griezmann – $100,000-a-week Star Agrees Man Utd Deal
- Terms & No. Verbally Agreed – Man Utd Set to Finally Sign £87million Star
- Coutinho Starts – Liverpool’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Plymouth
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp must solve the defensive dilemma this summer by securing top quality defenders.
Liverpool need to reinforce heavily in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the title and compete with the best of teams next season.
Manchester United supporters will be furious if their former player Javier Hernandez ends up at Liverpool. If reports are anything to go by then the Reds seem serious about luring the Mexican international.
Arsenal have reinforced their squad this winter by signing a versatile midfielder in the form of Mohamed Elneny from Swiss side Basel.
There are mixed reports in the media as far as Liverpool’s transfer plans are concerned in the upcoming January transfer window.
Manchester United reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window by signing Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.
Spurs needed to reinforce their attack after letting Roberto Soldado leave the club this summer and they have done exactly that by signing South Korean star Heung-min Son.
Spurs have been in search of an out and out striker this summer but if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners are ready to secure another playmaker signing.
Karim Bellarabi is one of the most renowned names in Bundesliga at the moment because of his brilliant performances this season.