- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Manchester United are looking to reinforce their defense in the up coming winter transfer window and more than a few quality defenders are linked.
Liverpool are doing brilliantly and have the best attacking department in England so far this season.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.
Tottenham acted early on in the summer transfer window and signed the likes of Wanyama (June) and Janssen (July).
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp must solve the defensive dilemma this summer by securing top quality defenders.
Liverpool need to reinforce heavily in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the title and compete with the best of teams next season.
Manchester United supporters will be furious if their former player Javier Hernandez ends up at Liverpool. If reports are anything to go by then the Reds seem serious about luring the Mexican international.
Arsenal have reinforced their squad this winter by signing a versatile midfielder in the form of Mohamed Elneny from Swiss side Basel.
There are mixed reports in the media as far as Liverpool’s transfer plans are concerned in the upcoming January transfer window.