- Terms & No. Verbally Agreed – Man Utd Set to Finally Sign £87million Star
- Coutinho Starts – Liverpool’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Plymouth
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.
Tottenham adequately reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but apart from Wanyama, the new signings have failed to impress.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attack this season but Jurgen Klopp still needs to add more quality and depth to the department due to ongoing injury concerns.
Manchester United are looking to reinforce their defense in the up coming winter transfer window and more than a few quality defenders are linked.
Liverpool are doing brilliantly and have the best attacking department in England so far this season.
After beating Manchester City last month, Tottenham have failed to win a single game in five outings in all competitions.
It has been a month since Tottenham last won a game in any competition. The North Londoners defeated high flying City on 2nd October and since then, they have drawn four and lost one fixture.