- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Liverpool already have a brilliant attacking line but they do not have a world class out and out center forward in the team.
Tottenham Hotspur finished second in the Premier League last season and manager Mauricio Pochettino must reinforce his squad this summer if he wants to win the ultimate prize in the next campaign.
Chelsea look set to win the Premier League title this season. Currently, they have a 10 points lead over their closest rivals and are in brilliant form.
Liverpool are looking at options to improve their squad this summer. As far as the attacking midfield is concerned, a few German players are in the limelight.
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Liverpool were ousted from the EFL Cup last night by Southampton. The Saints deservedly qualified for the final after brilliant performances in both the semi final legs.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.