- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $4.2million-a-year Star Deal
- Rumor – Defensive Midfielder has Agreed to Join Man Utd
- Not Rodriguez – Klopp Eager to Finally Agree Versatile $21million Playmaker Signing for Liverpool
- Alexis Starts as CF – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City
- $65million Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move – Mou Loves Him
- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
Category Archives: Bayer Leverkusen
Chelsea look set to win the Premier League title this season. Currently, they have a 10 points lead over their closest rivals and are in brilliant form.
Liverpool are looking at options to improve their squad this summer. As far as the attacking midfield is concerned, a few German players are in the limelight.
Chelsea have been absolutely brilliant this season and currently, they are nine points ahead of their nearest PL rivals.
Liverpool were ousted from the EFL Cup last night by Southampton. The Saints deservedly qualified for the final after brilliant performances in both the semi final legs.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their attacking midfield and the likes of Quincy Promes and Julian Brandt have been linked recently.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Liverpool sold Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer. Moreover, at the moment, the likes of Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge are out injured leaving Divock Origi as the only fit first team center forward.
Tottenham adequately reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but apart from Wanyama, the new signings have failed to impress.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attack this season but Jurgen Klopp still needs to add more quality and depth to the department due to ongoing injury concerns.