- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
Category Archives: Basel
Although Chelsea lost their talisman Juan Mata in the winter transfer window, Mourinho bought a quality replacement that too for cheap.
Chelsea have beaten Liverpool to agree deal for Egyptian international Mohamed Salah from Basel.
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Egypt international Mohamed Salah who is one of the most brightest young talents around.
Egyptian starlet Mohamed Salah absolutely rattled Chelsea in the opening game of the Champions League back in September at Stamford Bridge being the best player on the night.
Mohamed Salah is quickly turning into one of the most wanted players and after his performance against Jose Mourinho’s men last night, expect the voices to go louder.
Chelsea bounced back from recent disappointments in the premier league to defeat West Ham United 3-0 in their own backyard.
Arsenal will host Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday and Reds will be glad to have their little playmaker, Coutinho back from Injury.
Arsenal football club are still in profit even after splashing a club record fee to land German international Mesut Ozil to Emirates.
Tottenham’s Europa league journey ended last night as Swiss side Basel eliminated them from the competition on penalties. Spurs made a spirited effort to take the game to penalties but eventually lost as only one player was able to convert … Continue reading