- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Barcelona
Arsenal will probably end up losing star playmaker Mesut Ozil in the upcoming winter transfer window and Arsene Wenger must replace the German international by signing a top quality attacker.
Liverpool must improve their squad in the winter transfer window and if Coutinho leaves, then they must sign a quality star to replace the Brazilian playmaker.
Liverpool midfielder Emre Can’s future is up in the air. The German international will be out of contract next year and in all fairness, the Reds must sell him in the winter window and lure Goretzka from Schalke.
Liverpool need quality signings in the winter transfer window if they are to improve for the second half of the campaign but more importantly, Klopp must hold on to the key stars present in the current squad.
Liverpool have badly missed a specialist defensive midfielder in the team since the departure of Argentine international Javier Mascherano.
Manchester United manager needs to improve the team’s attacking play, specifically against string opposition but it seems that he is more focused on constantly improving the back line.
Arsenal have been linked with Turkish international Arda Turan over the years but the move never materialized.
Manchester United are currently second in the Premier League, five points behind leaders Manchester City, who are in fantastic form at the moment.
Liverpool suffered a massive defeat against Spurs and are now 12 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Tottenham Hotspur completed the signing of Ivorian star Serge Aurier earlier in the day from PSG and the latest reports suggest that they may get another quality star before the deadline ends tonight.