- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Leicester
- Liverpool Ready to Agree “Incredible Talent” Signing – 18 Goals/Assists
- Man Utd Player Ratings vs Southampton – EFL Cup Final
- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
Category Archives: Barcelona
Manchester United only managed to score 49 league goals last season and are linked with a superstar who directly contributed in 58 goals in the last campaign.
So far, Liverpool have only sealed one key signing this summer in the form of goalie Loris Karius from Mainz.
Liverpool have largely improved under the management of Jurgen Klopp, however, the German boss has so far failed to improve the shaky defense and that is one dilemma Klopp must solve.
Liverpool have had a shaky defense since Rafael Benitez left the club back in 2010. Jurgen Klopp must solve this dilemma if the Reds are to have any chance of winning the league title soon.
With only eight games to go in the Spanish league, Barcelona lead arch rivals Real Madrid by 10 points and will host the Los Blancos at the Nou Camp tomorrow.
Liverpool sold their superstar striker Luis Suarez to Barcelona in the summer transfer window of 2014 and now leaked reports have revealed some important information about the transfer agreement between the two clubs.
Liverpool really need to reinforce their defense next summer and they have already taken steps to do exactly that.
Manchester United were brilliant in the first half of the season but since the turn of the year, their performances have been way too inconsistent mainly because of major injury concerns.
Arsenal are out of the Champions League, well no surprises whatsoever, after Barcelona registered another easy win against the North Londoners at Nou Camp.
Arsenal need a miracle to turn the tie around against European Champions Barcelona after a 2-0 home defeat suffered at the hands of the Catalan giants in the first leg of their R16 UEFA Champions League game.