- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Barcelona
Liverpool have been out of form and there is a shadow of negativity surrounding Anfield at the moment.
Manchester United lured a top striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a quality playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan to reinforce their attack last summer under the management of Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment and they really do not need to reinforce the department by signing another attacking midfielder in the winter transfer window.
Spanish international Hector Bellerin has been in the limelight for quite some time. The former Barcelona starlet was heavily linked with a move away from the Emirates but the latest reports are positive for the Arsenal supporters.
Arsenal have one of the best squads in the Premier League and Spanish international Hector Bellerin has quickly grown to become an important member of Wenger’s team.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and the attacking trio of Mane, Coutinho and Firmino have been brilliant up front.
Liverpool fans really do not need to be worried about the reports that are linking former superstar striker Luis Suarez with a move to arch rivals Manchester United.
Arsenal have started the new season well and are two points behind league leaders Manchester City after seven games.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.