- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Barcelona
Barcelona were humiliated by Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their R16 Champions League tie.
Manchester United have been tracking Benfica right back Nelson Semedo for quite some time and the Portuguese international is once again in the limelight.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Croatian international and Barcelona star Ivan Rakitic for quite some time.
Liverpool have been out of form and there is a shadow of negativity surrounding Anfield at the moment.
Manchester United lured a top striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a quality playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan to reinforce their attack last summer under the management of Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment and they really do not need to reinforce the department by signing another attacking midfielder in the winter transfer window.
Spanish international Hector Bellerin has been in the limelight for quite some time. The former Barcelona starlet was heavily linked with a move away from the Emirates but the latest reports are positive for the Arsenal supporters.
Arsenal have one of the best squads in the Premier League and Spanish international Hector Bellerin has quickly grown to become an important member of Wenger’s team.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and the attacking trio of Mane, Coutinho and Firmino have been brilliant up front.
Liverpool fans really do not need to be worried about the reports that are linking former superstar striker Luis Suarez with a move to arch rivals Manchester United.