- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Barcelona
Liverpool must improve their squad in the winter transfer window and if Coutinho leaves, then they must sign a quality star to replace the Brazilian playmaker.
Liverpool midfielder Emre Can’s future is up in the air. The German international will be out of contract next year and in all fairness, the Reds must sell him in the winter window and lure Goretzka from Schalke.
Liverpool need quality signings in the winter transfer window if they are to improve for the second half of the campaign but more importantly, Klopp must hold on to the key stars present in the current squad.
Liverpool have badly missed a specialist defensive midfielder in the team since the departure of Argentine international Javier Mascherano.
Manchester United manager needs to improve the team’s attacking play, specifically against string opposition but it seems that he is more focused on constantly improving the back line.
Arsenal have been linked with Turkish international Arda Turan over the years but the move never materialized.
Manchester United are currently second in the Premier League, five points behind leaders Manchester City, who are in fantastic form at the moment.
Liverpool suffered a massive defeat against Spurs and are now 12 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Tottenham Hotspur completed the signing of Ivorian star Serge Aurier earlier in the day from PSG and the latest reports suggest that they may get another quality star before the deadline ends tonight.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho has not played for the club this season but he was able to earn a place in the Brazilian national side.