- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Atletico Madrid
Manchester United were heavily linked with Griezmann last month and the stories have gathered even more pace after the closure of the winter transfer window.
The winter transfer window closed few days back and the reports in the media are already talking about the moves that could happen in the summer transfer window.
Manager Arsene Wenger has got an over crowded attacking midfield department at Arsenal at the moment.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Antoine Griezmann for quite some time but they are not the only ones looking to hire the services of the French international.
Atletico Madrid superstar Antoine Griezmann is one of the best attacking players in the world. He finished third behind Ronaldo and Messi in the race for Ballon d’Or after his brilliant performances with the Spanish side and France.
Manchester United are the richest club in the world and attract the best of players without even competing in the Champions League.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Manchester United are clearly in love with Atletico Madrid stars and want to sign three of them who have a combined worth of €260million.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Atletico Madrid superstar Antoine Griezmann for a long time now and reports are very positive for the United faithful.
It seems that Manchester United want a team full of superstars under the management of Jose Mourinho and are ready to sign world class players.
Manchester United are targeting three Atletico Madrid playmakers Antoine Griezmann, Saul Niguez and Yannick Carrasco.