- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Category Archives: Athletic Bilbao
Liverpool have secured the signing of Mohamed Salah in the summer transfer window and they really do not need to sign another attacker at the moment.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have not been as tormenting as they normally are in his presence.
If the latest reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool are heavily linked with more than a few attacking playmakers.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
Liverpool already have more than a few quality attacking midfielders and once again they are linked with a move to sign Athletic Bilbao’s Inaki Williams.
Liverpool were busy in the summer transfer window and signed more than a few quality players to improve the squad. The results have been fruitful for the Reds so far and it seems that Klopp can bring glory days back … Continue reading
Last season, Manchester United’s defense was a major concern. However, apart from luring Darmian, Louis van Gaal made no reinforcements at the back in the summer and instead focused on improving the attacking line.
Goes without saying that if Arsenal do not sign top quality players this summer then they can forget about winning the Premier League title next season.
Not so long ago, Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal always used to get criticism from the supporters for his inconsistency.
Arsenal have secured one of the best goal keepers in the form of Petr Cech and now want to reinforce the backline as well.