- Liverpool are Interested in Signing $239,000-a-week PL Star
- Mourinho has a Goal of Signing $107,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Boss Ready to Offer €100million Star to Liverpool
- Manchester United Prepared to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Deal Close – Spurs to Secure $54million Signing
- Manchester United Ready to Agree Terms with $90,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Athletic Bilbao
Liverpool have secured the signing of Mohamed Salah in the summer transfer window and they really do not need to sign another attacker at the moment.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have not been as tormenting as they normally are in his presence.
If the latest reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool are heavily linked with more than a few attacking playmakers.
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
Liverpool already have more than a few quality attacking midfielders and once again they are linked with a move to sign Athletic Bilbao’s Inaki Williams.
Liverpool were busy in the summer transfer window and signed more than a few quality players to improve the squad. The results have been fruitful for the Reds so far and it seems that Klopp can bring glory days back … Continue reading
Last season, Manchester United’s defense was a major concern. However, apart from luring Darmian, Louis van Gaal made no reinforcements at the back in the summer and instead focused on improving the attacking line.
Goes without saying that if Arsenal do not sign top quality players this summer then they can forget about winning the Premier League title next season.
Not so long ago, Arsenal defender Nacho Monreal always used to get criticism from the supporters for his inconsistency.
Arsenal have secured one of the best goal keepers in the form of Petr Cech and now want to reinforce the backline as well.