- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Arsenal
Manchester United have been interested in signing Antoine Griezmann for quite some time but they are not the only ones looking to hire the services of the French international.
Arsenal face an in form Southampton side in the FA Cup fourth round contest and manager Arsene Wenger has made nine changes in the starting XI that featured last weekend vs Burnley.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
At the weekend, Arsenal will collide against an in form Southampton side at St. Mary’s in the FA Cup fourth round.
The top six Premier League clubs have been very inactive in this season’s winter transfer window. Will there be a big money move before the transfer deadline? We shall see.
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Chelsea and Arsenal have been interested in signing Alvaro Morata in recent times and Florentino Perez has perhaps provided them with a boost with his latest update.
Yesterday, Liverpool and Tottenham dropped points against Swansea and Manchester City respectively.
Arsenal ripped Swansea City apart last weekend and will be looking to register another win when they face Burnley at the Emirates tomorrow.
Arsenal have not been very active in the winter transfer window. Apart from luring young Cohen Brammal, the North Londoners have mainly focused on agreeing new deals with their current crop of stars.