- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Arsenal
Arsenal will collide against Swansea City tomorrow and should be considered favorites to win at the Emirates.
Manchester United did not strengthen their attacking midfield in the summer transfer window and for quite some time, they have been linked with Arsenal superstar Mesut Ozil.
Arsenal could not start the new campaign well but at the moment, they are in top form under the management of Wenger.
Arsenal are in brilliant form at the moment and the players will be highly confident after beating Everton 5-2 in their own backyard last weekend.
Arsenal lost their last Premier League game against Watford and will look to bounce back in the Europa League when they face Red Star Belgrade tomorrow night.
Manchester United signed top quality players in the summer transfer window to strengthen their squad but Jose Mourinho did not sign any attacking midfielder.
At the weekend, Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat in the Premier League and they are now 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Arsenal will collide against Watford when the Premier League returns this weekend. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal have won their last four games in all competitions and as far as the Premier League is concerned, they are currently 6 points behind the league leaders.
Manchester United are flying high at the moment and are one of the hot favorites to win the Premier League title this season.