- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Arsenal
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Arsenal have officially agreed new deals with three French stars in the form of Francis Coquelin, Olivier Giroud and Laurnet Koscielny.
Arsenal bounced back from their disappointing draw against Bournemouth in the PL and defeated Preston in the FA Cup.
Arsenal must agree new deals with star playmakers Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez. Losing even one of the mentioned duo will be a massive setback for the Gunners.
It seems that Arsenal are focused on agreeing new deals with their current stars more than signing new players in the winter transfer window.
Back in 2013, Arsenal completed their record signing by luring Mesut Ozil from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Arsenal are looking to sign a new striker if reports in the media are anything to go by and Torino’s Andrea Belotti has been linked.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has got more than just one concern at the moment. The French boss must sign new stars to reinforce the squad and also secure new deals with a few key players.
After average performances, Arsenal find themselves in 5th place in the Barclays Premier League and in form Man United are just two points behind the Gunners.
Arsenal have lacked a world class out and out striker since the departure of Robin van Persie and Wenger must splash the cash to sign one.