- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Category Archives: Arsenal
Manchester United signed Anthony Martial from Monaco when Louis van Gaal was in charge of the club. Under the management of the Dutch boss, the French attacker failed to shine.
Arsenal have so far failed to agree a new deal with superstar playmaker Mesut Ozil. The German international’s current deal with the Gunners will expire next summer and it will not be shocking to see him leave.
After losing 4-0 against Liverpool, Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 games and at the moment, they are on a 4 game winning run.
After the terrible defeat against Liverpool, Arsenal have won three of their last four games. Next up, the North Londoners will collide against West Brom at the Emirates. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal will kick start their Europa League campaign against German side FC Koln at the Emirates Stadium. Who will come out on top?
After back to back defeats, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points in the Premier League by beating Bournemouth 3-0 at home.
Arsenal will collide against Bournemouth today and will be hoping to get back to winning ways after back to back defeats in the Premier League.
Arsenal tried to shatter their transfer record to sign Monaco star Thomas Lemar on deadline day but the move could not happen and in such a scenario, the Gunners opted to keep Alexis Sanchez.
Arsenal lured key stars like Kolasinac and Lacazette in the summer transfer window. More importantly, they were able to hold on to star playmaker Alexis Sanchez.
Arsenal defeated Leicester City in the opening game of the Premier League campaign but then lost to the likes of Stoke City and Liverpool.