- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Arsenal
It seems that Arsenal are focused on agreeing new deals with their current stars more than signing new players in the winter transfer window.
Back in 2013, Arsenal completed their record signing by luring Mesut Ozil from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Arsenal are looking to sign a new striker if reports in the media are anything to go by and Torino’s Andrea Belotti has been linked.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has got more than just one concern at the moment. The French boss must sign new stars to reinforce the squad and also secure new deals with a few key players.
After average performances, Arsenal find themselves in 5th place in the Barclays Premier League and in form Man United are just two points behind the Gunners.
Arsenal have lacked a world class out and out striker since the departure of Robin van Persie and Wenger must splash the cash to sign one.
Arsenal are out of the top four in the Premier League at the moment and need to reinforce their squad with a top quality signing this month.
After a disappointing result in the Premier League against Bournemouth, Arsenal will look to bounce back with a win in the FA Cup at the weekend.
Arsenal bounced back from three goals down to earn a point against Bournemouth in their last Premier League game.
Liverpool dropped points yesterday against Sunderland and if Arsenal beat Bournemouth tonight then they will just be a point behind the Reds.