- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Arsenal
High flying Arsenal will face Watford at the Emirates when the Premier League returns in the midweek. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal splashed the cash in the summer transfer window and lured a quality defensive midfielder in the form of Granit Xhaka.
Manchester United have been interested in signing Antoine Griezmann for quite some time but they are not the only ones looking to hire the services of the French international.
Arsenal face an in form Southampton side in the FA Cup fourth round contest and manager Arsene Wenger has made nine changes in the starting XI that featured last weekend vs Burnley.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
At the weekend, Arsenal will collide against an in form Southampton side at St. Mary’s in the FA Cup fourth round.
The top six Premier League clubs have been very inactive in this season’s winter transfer window. Will there be a big money move before the transfer deadline? We shall see.
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Chelsea and Arsenal have been interested in signing Alvaro Morata in recent times and Florentino Perez has perhaps provided them with a boost with his latest update.
Yesterday, Liverpool and Tottenham dropped points against Swansea and Manchester City respectively.