- International friendly [Preview]: Netherlands vs England
- Jack Wilshere offered take-or-leave offer by Arsenal
- Manchester United pair miss training session with France
- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
Category Archives: Arsenal
Having already splashed club record fee on one of the best playmakers in the world, Arsene Wenger still wants to add more quality Germans in the squad.
Tottenham and Arsenal have the opportunity to move to the top of the premier league table after Liverpool stumbled against Southampton.
As Real Madrid splashed record fee of 100 million Euros for Spurs star Gareth Bale, they had to sell a few to somewhat balance the books.
Arsene Wenger’s side are in top class form. Gunners registered 10th consecutive away win after beating Marseille in the Champions League and bright days are ahead.
Chelsea wanted to sign Rooney this summer but when all hope was lost, Mourinho opted to sign Brazilian Willian as an alternative.
Arsenal and Chelsea still want Wayne Rooney according to reports but Moyes is already looking to fix things between him and Roo so that the player does not depart United.
Arsenal needed more than a few new players to reinforce certain positions before the deadline day. However, their only main signing was a playmaker in the form of Ozil.
Arsenal and Spurs are level in the premier league and it looks likely that the battle between them will go right down to the wire again. For now, they are both interested in signing a quality striker in January.
The world’s best club competition is back, UEFA Champions League, the indefensible trophy, will that change this season, we shall see.
Manchester United have strengthened their midfield by signing Marouane Fellaini from Everton. However, they look to add more quality in January.