- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Arsenal
Arsenal and Liverpool have started the season in brilliant fashion as both clubs are joint top of the English premier league.
Arsenal’s potential new home kit was leaked yesterday as legendary Thierry Henry was pictured in it.
Liverpool fans feared the departure of their best player Luis Suarez all summer long. The Uruguayan scored 30 goals for the Reds last season and it is perhaps their best piece of business that they kept him.
He has been suffering from injuries this season but Ikay Gundogan was one of the most important players for German side Borussia Dortmund and is highly rated.
Liverpool were on top of the premier league in the end of August as they won all the games and conceded none.
Arsenal lead the way but Liverpool fans have all the reason to be as excited. They always debate about whether their side has progressed or not. Surely sitting joint top of the league tells you a lot, but it is … Continue reading
Liverpool and Arsenal already have few attacking midfielders in their squad but still they are looking to sign more in the upcoming transfer window.
Gunners are one of the best when it comes to finishing a season on a high. No matter how bad form they are in, they pick themselves up at the right time to qualify for Champions League.
After winning 5 premier league games in a row, Arsenal’s brilliant run was halted by West Brom yesterday as the game ended 1-1.
Arsenal’s long winning streak is finally ended by a determined West Brom side as Gunners drew 1-1 in an exciting contest.