- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
Category Archives: Arsenal
Arsenal lost their last Premier League game against Watford and will look to bounce back in the Europa League when they face Red Star Belgrade tomorrow night.
Manchester United signed top quality players in the summer transfer window to strengthen their squad but Jose Mourinho did not sign any attacking midfielder.
At the weekend, Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat in the Premier League and they are now 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Arsenal will collide against Watford when the Premier League returns this weekend. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal have won their last four games in all competitions and as far as the Premier League is concerned, they are currently 6 points behind the league leaders.
Manchester United are flying high at the moment and are one of the hot favorites to win the Premier League title this season.
Manchester United signed Anthony Martial from Monaco when Louis van Gaal was in charge of the club. Under the management of the Dutch boss, the French attacker failed to shine.
Arsenal have so far failed to agree a new deal with superstar playmaker Mesut Ozil. The German international’s current deal with the Gunners will expire next summer and it will not be shocking to see him leave.
After losing 4-0 against Liverpool, Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 games and at the moment, they are on a 4 game winning run.
After the terrible defeat against Liverpool, Arsenal have won three of their last four games. Next up, the North Londoners will collide against West Brom at the Emirates. Who will come out on top?