- Klopp Ready to Agree $46million Star Signing for Liverpool – Not Luan/Costa
- Not Rodriguez – Mou Ready to Agree €55million Star Signing for Man Utd – He’d Earn €240,000-a-week
- Daniel Levy Set to Agree $33million Key Deal for Tottenham
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree “Outstanding” $33million Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree £67million Star Signing
- Picture – Man Utd Confirmed XI vs Man City
- Liverpool Eye €80,000-a-week Star Signing to Solve Conundrum
Category Archives: Argentina
Twenty one goals were scored in the knock out rounds of the Copa America Centenario, however, just like last year, not even a single goal was scored in the final.
Argentina thrashed USA 4-0 to qualify for the final of the Copa America yet again. Goals from Lavezzi, Messi and Higuain were enough to seal the victory.
Since Spanish manager Rafael Benitez left the club back in 2010, Liverpool have been inconsistent at the back and Jurgen Klopp has got a huge task of reinforcing his defense this summer.
The ones responsible for playing the national anthems at the Copa America have perhaps lost their minds.
Lionel Messi has beaten Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo to claim the Ballon d’Or for a record fifth time.
Sergio Romero has been Argentina’s number 1 goalie over the past few years and the South American star is closing in to join Manchester United.
The transfer saga surrounding Manchester United’s star goal keeper David de Gea has dragged on for far too long.
Manchester United player of the year David de Gea looks set to leave Old Trafford this summer to join Real Madrid.
Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez took the final spot kick to send Chilean fans Berserk on a historic night for the country.
Hosts Chile will face tournament favorites Argentina in the Copa America final on Saturday night. Who will come out on top?