- Portugal’s Probable Starting XI vs New Zealand – Confederations Cup
- Liverpool Reached Agreement worth $55.8million to Sign Salah
- Deal Close – Chelsea have Agreed $45million Fee to Sign Star
- Manchester United Moved in With an Offer to Secure $78million Signing
- 10 Assists: Liverpool Want this Star to Replace $19million Player
- €210,000-a-week Star Pushing to Join Manchester United for Jose Mourinho
- Liverpool Must Sign German Midfielder: Klopp is an Admirer
Category Archives: Anderlecht
Manchester United will collide against Anderlecht tonight and have the upper hand in the quarter final tie after drawing 1-1 away from home in the first leg.
Manchester United drew 1-1 against Anderlecht in the first leg of their Europa League quarter final tie last week and should be considered favorites to qualify for the last four by beating the Bemgian side tonight at Old Trafford.
Manchester United collided against Belgian side Anderlecht in the first leg of their Europa League quarter final last night.
After two disappointing home draws, Manchester United bounced back by beating Sunderland in the Premier League.
Liverpool signed central defenders like Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan from the Bundesliga to reinforce their back line in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool’s star playmaker Philippe Coutinho is out injured for at least five weeks and another star attacker in the form of Sadio Mane will leave for international duty in January.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is under immense pressure after a dismal start to his first season with the Red Devils.
Liverpool already have more than a few midfielders in their squad but it looks like Jurgen Klopp is ready to revamp the center of the park with new signings.
Tottenham have been in brilliant form this season and are one of the favorites to win the Premier League title.
Manchester United have secured more than a few big name signings under the management of Louis van Gaal.