- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Stars Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Southampton
- World Class €125million Star Could be Offered to Liverpool – He Likes Klopp
Category Archives: Ajax
Tottenham are close to completing their first signing of the summer after agreeing a fee with Dutch giants Ajax to sign Davinson Sanchez.
Spurs had the best defense in the last Premier League campaign and they have lost a key member of the back line with the departure of Kyle Walker this summer.
Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger, is renowned for handing out first team opportunities to youngsters and under his guidance, many starlets have excelled over the years.
Liverpool are looking to improve their midfield by signing a versatile star and by now, we know that their priority is to hire the services of Leipzig star Naby Keita.
After resting key players in the final games of the Premier League, Jose Mourinho has opted to start the strongest possible side for the Europa League final vs Ajax.
Manchester United’s final game of the campaign is the most important game of the season as a victory over Dutch side Ajax in the Europa League final will book their place in the Champions League.
Manchester United have been spending heavily to sign top quality players for the first team. Last summer, they secured the signings of Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic and Pogba under the management of Jose Mourinho.
Manchester United finally returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League after a disappointing last month under the management of Jose Mourinho.
Liverpool have an over-crowded attacking midfield at the moment with first team players like Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho, Adam Lallana, Lazar Markovic and new summer signings Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum around.
Having already reinforced his attacking midfield by signing two key attackers like Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum, Klopp does not really need to strengthen the department any further this summer.