- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
Category Archives: Site News
Tottenham have been brilliant this season and have virtually sealed qualification for next season’s Champions League. Currently, the North Londoners are second in the Premier League, seven points behind the Foxes.
Whatever the end result, Tottenham have had a brilliant campaign under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and have clearly exceeded expectations.
Manchester United are currently a single point behind rivals Manchester City who currently occupy the fourth and final Champions League qualification spot.
Arsenal were favorites to win the league title back in January, however, since the turn of the new year, the performances have been inconsistent and the Gunners are very much out of the title race now.
Over the past decade, Arsenal have been renowned for performing brilliantly in one half of the season and terribly in the other to self-destruct. This season has been no different.
After spending heavy cash last summer to reinforce the squad, it will be fair to say that Manchester United have disappointed badly. They were expected to fight for the title but at the moment find themselves fighting for the fourth … Continue reading
Last season, Tottenham striker Harry Kane deservedly won the PFA young player of the year award.
After a vital win against arch rivals Liverpool, Man United suffered another setback in the Premier league and lost at Old Trafford.
Arsenal are looking to further reinforce their squad and a certain Swiss international is linked with a move to the Emirates.
There were rumors going on in the media about Liverpool handing Mignolet a new contract. Unfortunately, the rumors have turned into a reality.