- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Site News
Manchester United are currently a single point behind rivals Manchester City who currently occupy the fourth and final Champions League qualification spot.
Arsenal were favorites to win the league title back in January, however, since the turn of the new year, the performances have been inconsistent and the Gunners are very much out of the title race now.
Over the past decade, Arsenal have been renowned for performing brilliantly in one half of the season and terribly in the other to self-destruct. This season has been no different.
After spending heavy cash last summer to reinforce the squad, it will be fair to say that Manchester United have disappointed badly. They were expected to fight for the title but at the moment find themselves fighting for the fourth … Continue reading
Last season, Tottenham striker Harry Kane deservedly won the PFA young player of the year award.
After a vital win against arch rivals Liverpool, Man United suffered another setback in the Premier league and lost at Old Trafford.
Arsenal are looking to further reinforce their squad and a certain Swiss international is linked with a move to the Emirates.
There were rumors going on in the media about Liverpool handing Mignolet a new contract. Unfortunately, the rumors have turned into a reality.
Liverpool need to improve the overall quality of their squad and supporters will argue that they need a new goalie as well. However, if reports are anything to go by then Simon Mignolet is going to be with the Reds for … Continue reading
Premier League champions Chelsea still find themselves in the bottom half of the table and must reinforce their squad in the winter transfer window.