- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Site News
Whatever the end result, Tottenham have had a brilliant campaign under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and have clearly exceeded expectations.
Manchester United are currently a single point behind rivals Manchester City who currently occupy the fourth and final Champions League qualification spot.
Arsenal were favorites to win the league title back in January, however, since the turn of the new year, the performances have been inconsistent and the Gunners are very much out of the title race now.
Over the past decade, Arsenal have been renowned for performing brilliantly in one half of the season and terribly in the other to self-destruct. This season has been no different.
After spending heavy cash last summer to reinforce the squad, it will be fair to say that Manchester United have disappointed badly. They were expected to fight for the title but at the moment find themselves fighting for the fourth … Continue reading
Last season, Tottenham striker Harry Kane deservedly won the PFA young player of the year award.
After a vital win against arch rivals Liverpool, Man United suffered another setback in the Premier league and lost at Old Trafford.
Arsenal are looking to further reinforce their squad and a certain Swiss international is linked with a move to the Emirates.
There were rumors going on in the media about Liverpool handing Mignolet a new contract. Unfortunately, the rumors have turned into a reality.
Liverpool need to improve the overall quality of their squad and supporters will argue that they need a new goalie as well. However, if reports are anything to go by then Simon Mignolet is going to be with the Reds for … Continue reading