- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
Category Archives: Site News
Last summer, Mauricio Pochettino adequately reinforced the quality of his squad by mainly improving the defense and the attacking midfield departments.
Liverpool have signed several key players in this summer’s transfer window so far. Apart from reinforcing the squad with new stars, the Reds must also hold onto the stars who are already there if they are to have any hope of … Continue reading
The Reds must improve the quality of their squad this summer to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League. Other than that, they have talented youngsters who must be given the chance to shine as well in the … Continue reading
Tottenham Hotspur have signed the likes of Victor Wanyama (Southampton) and Vincent Jannsen (AZ Alkmaar) this summer to reinforce the quality of their squad for next season.
Manchester United have signed a world class goalscorer this summer by hiring the services of Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality out and out center forward this summer to reinforce their strike-force.
Premier League rivals have already started to reinforce their squads and Tottenham must also act fast in the summer transfer window and lure stars if they are to challenge for the title next season.
England and Wales will collide today in the early kick off game and three points for the Welsh side will guarantee them qualification.
Italian legend Francesco Totti has agreed yet another contract extension with his beloved club AS Roma.
Mauricio Pochettino has been looking to reinforce this strike-force for quite some time. The Argentine manager has failed to lure a cover striker for Harry Kane in the past two transfer window.