- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
Category Archives: Site News
The Reds must improve the quality of their squad this summer to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League. Other than that, they have talented youngsters who must be given the chance to shine as well in the … Continue reading
Tottenham Hotspur have signed the likes of Victor Wanyama (Southampton) and Vincent Jannsen (AZ Alkmaar) this summer to reinforce the quality of their squad for next season.
Manchester United have signed a world class goalscorer this summer by hiring the services of Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality out and out center forward this summer to reinforce their strike-force.
Premier League rivals have already started to reinforce their squads and Tottenham must also act fast in the summer transfer window and lure stars if they are to challenge for the title next season.
England and Wales will collide today in the early kick off game and three points for the Welsh side will guarantee them qualification.
Italian legend Francesco Totti has agreed yet another contract extension with his beloved club AS Roma.
Mauricio Pochettino has been looking to reinforce this strike-force for quite some time. The Argentine manager has failed to lure a cover striker for Harry Kane in the past two transfer window.
Manchester United have heavily relied on their youngsters this season due to injuries suffered by key players during the course of the season.
Liverpool loaned out Mario Balotelli last summer under the management of Brendan Rodgers and signed Christian Benteke from Aston Villa for a mammoth sum.