- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Category Archives: Site News
Liverpool are scoring goals for fun this season under the management if Jurgen Klopp but one major problem is that they are constantly leaking goals as well.
Tottenham have been looking to sign a new contract with star striker Harry Kane for quite some time and finally terms have been agreed.
Arsenal have been inconsistent lately and must step up big time if they are to win the Premier League title this season.
After scoring only a single goal and failing to win even one game in the last month, Manchester United will face Swansea City in their first PL game of November on Sunday.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Arsenal have signed a quality starlet this summer by hiring the services of Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.
Arsenal Football Club defeated Mexican club Chivas 3-1 in an entertaining contest.
Last summer, Mauricio Pochettino adequately reinforced the quality of his squad by mainly improving the defense and the attacking midfield departments.
Liverpool have signed several key players in this summer’s transfer window so far. Apart from reinforcing the squad with new stars, the Reds must also hold onto the stars who are already there if they are to have any hope of … Continue reading
The Reds must improve the quality of their squad this summer to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League. Other than that, they have talented youngsters who must be given the chance to shine as well in the … Continue reading