- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Site News
Man United are slowly but surely returning to form under the management of Jose Mourinho and must continue winning if they are to have any chance of finishing in the top four this season.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and have the opportunity to go six points clear after their closest title rivals Arsenal lost to Everton last night.
Liverpool are scoring goals for fun this season under the management if Jurgen Klopp but one major problem is that they are constantly leaking goals as well.
Tottenham have been looking to sign a new contract with star striker Harry Kane for quite some time and finally terms have been agreed.
Arsenal have been inconsistent lately and must step up big time if they are to win the Premier League title this season.
After scoring only a single goal and failing to win even one game in the last month, Manchester United will face Swansea City in their first PL game of November on Sunday.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Arsenal have signed a quality starlet this summer by hiring the services of Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.
Arsenal Football Club defeated Mexican club Chivas 3-1 in an entertaining contest.
Last summer, Mauricio Pochettino adequately reinforced the quality of his squad by mainly improving the defense and the attacking midfield departments.