- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Site News
Liverpool suffered another setback in the title race after dropping points yet again against a weak team.
After back to back defeats against Everton and Manchester City, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points vs the Baggies on Boxing Day at the Emirates.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and have a real chance of qualifying for next season’s Champions League.
Man United are slowly but surely returning to form under the management of Jose Mourinho and must continue winning if they are to have any chance of finishing in the top four this season.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and have the opportunity to go six points clear after their closest title rivals Arsenal lost to Everton last night.
Liverpool are scoring goals for fun this season under the management if Jurgen Klopp but one major problem is that they are constantly leaking goals as well.
Tottenham have been looking to sign a new contract with star striker Harry Kane for quite some time and finally terms have been agreed.
Arsenal have been inconsistent lately and must step up big time if they are to win the Premier League title this season.
After scoring only a single goal and failing to win even one game in the last month, Manchester United will face Swansea City in their first PL game of November on Sunday.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.