- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Site News
Last season, after 11 league games, Arsenal were on top of the Barclays premier league with 25 points.
With only single point separating the two sides, Arsenal and Manchester United will collide at the Emirates.
Liverpool were unbelievably good last season with an unreal talent like Luis Suarez around as they finished second.
Arsenal slumped to yet another defeat in the Barclays premier league and ensured that they are now out of the title race.
Manchester United secured one of the biggest signings in the summer that too on loan with the arrival of Radamel Falcao.
Arsenal have not been performing at their best this season mainly because of consistent injuries to key players.
Manchester United are rocked with injury concerns at the moment as results do not show any sign of improvement.
Arsenal have top creative central midfielders in the squad such as the likes of Wilshere and Ramsey.
With only 13 points from first 10 games, United supporters are already fearing the worst as far as first season under Van Gaal is concerned.
Manchester United have handed many youngsters their debut this season as they look to build a bright future.