- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Site News
Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure already but it is the kind of pressure he has faced over the past decade.
Last season, after 11 league games, Arsenal were on top of the Barclays premier league with 25 points.
With only single point separating the two sides, Arsenal and Manchester United will collide at the Emirates.
Liverpool were unbelievably good last season with an unreal talent like Luis Suarez around as they finished second.
Arsenal slumped to yet another defeat in the Barclays premier league and ensured that they are now out of the title race.
Manchester United secured one of the biggest signings in the summer that too on loan with the arrival of Radamel Falcao.
Arsenal have not been performing at their best this season mainly because of consistent injuries to key players.
Manchester United are rocked with injury concerns at the moment as results do not show any sign of improvement.
Arsenal have top creative central midfielders in the squad such as the likes of Wilshere and Ramsey.
With only 13 points from first 10 games, United supporters are already fearing the worst as far as first season under Van Gaal is concerned.