- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Site News
Cristiano Ronaldo successfully defended his Ballon D’or crown and won the prize for the third time in his career.
Arsenal were rampant in defeating Stoke City in their last league game and once again Alexis Sanchez was the man to watch.
Arsenal have been one of the unluckiest teams as far as injuries are concerned. Every season, injuries to key player hamper their progress.
Arsenal men’s team needs more quality players in the squad but for now the Ladies have secured a long term significant deal.
Tottenham are flying high under the management of Pochettino but must sign more quality players to finish the season in top 4.
Ladies and gentlemen of the footballing nation, the January transfer window is here with us. This is the time when managers take out their pens and axes to make necessary adjustments to their squads.
The worst possible news for Liverpool supporters broke few days back as arguably the best Liverpool player in history Steven Gerrard confirmed that he will leave the club.
Manchester United have been in terrific form of late but their 6 game winning run ended right before the festive period against Villa.
Louis van Gaal and Manchester United are on a dream run at the moment and they can continue the brilliant form with relatively easy fixtures ahead.
Manchester United are in brilliant form at the moment winning 6 games in a row and if this form continues, one cannot count them out of the title race.