- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Site News
Another day, another transfer report linking Leipzig star Naby Keita with a move to Liverpool Football Club.
French international N’Golo Kante made it into the PFA Team of the Year for his brilliant performances in Leicester’s title winning campaign last season.
Chelsea dropped points against Burnley in their last Premier League game but still have an eight point lead over their closest title rivals Manchester City.
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Manchester United need to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window but it seems that they are more focused on securing new deals with the current crop of players.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Tottenham seem seriously interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma.
Manchester United face Reading in the early kick off game today to start their FA Cup campaign.
Liverpool suffered another setback in the title race after dropping points yet again against a weak team.
After back to back defeats against Everton and Manchester City, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points vs the Baggies on Boxing Day at the Emirates.