- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Site News
Chelsea dropped points against Burnley in their last Premier League game but still have an eight point lead over their closest title rivals Manchester City.
Yesterday, Arsenal officially agreed new deals with Coquelin, Koscielny and Giroud. They must also look to sign new quality players to reinforce the squad this month.
Manchester United need to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window but it seems that they are more focused on securing new deals with the current crop of players.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp was heavily linked with a move to sign German international and Bayer Leverkusen defender Jonathan Tah.
Tottenham seem seriously interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma.
Manchester United face Reading in the early kick off game today to start their FA Cup campaign.
Liverpool suffered another setback in the title race after dropping points yet again against a weak team.
After back to back defeats against Everton and Manchester City, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points vs the Baggies on Boxing Day at the Emirates.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and have a real chance of qualifying for next season’s Champions League.
Man United are slowly but surely returning to form under the management of Jose Mourinho and must continue winning if they are to have any chance of finishing in the top four this season.