- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
- Jose Mourinho reveals his possible transfer plans for the midfield
- Three things we learned: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- FA Cup: Manchester United player ratings vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
Category Archives: Goals
Last night, more than a few World Cup qualification (Europe) games were played and surprisingly, France lost to Sweden 2-1 away from home.
There were no Manchester United stars in the starting XI of England last night. However, star playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan, started and captained Armenia in the last night’s victory over Kazakhstan.
The Reds will play Everton when the Premier League returns but for now, their players are showcasing the talents in the international break.
Liverpool went behind against Stoke City but bounced back in style and scored four goals past the visitors to earn all three points.
Sometimes misses are so horrible that one might think about not playing football ever again and the team mates will probably want to kill the player for good.
Liverpool sold Spanish international Suso to AC Milan when Brendan Rodgers was in charge of the club and now the playmaker is doing wonders at San Siro.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).
Poland and Switzerland collided in the first knock-out round fixture of the Euro 2016 and the game was decided on penalties.
Argentina thrashed USA 4-0 to qualify for the final of the Copa America yet again. Goals from Lavezzi, Messi and Higuain were enough to seal the victory.
Spain qualified for the knock out rounds of the Euro 2016 after beating Turkey 3-0 last night.