- Klopp now Looking to Sign $23.5million Star for Liverpool
- Aubameyang Considering Dortmund Exit – Liverpool Must Sign
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Leicester
- Jose Keen – Man Utd Seriously Looking to Sign this Player
- Spurs Closing in to Sign $30million Serge Aurier
- Chelsea could Offer $6.7million-a-year to Sign Ross Barkley
- Hendo Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Hoffenheim
Category Archives: Featured
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal qualified for the quarter finals of the competition by beating Middlesbrough in the 5th round.
Zero fouls conceded in 597 minutes of football, for a centre-back, a young centre-back, is a very rare achievement, but it is something that 20-year-old Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has accomplished.
Manchester United moved to third place in the Barclays premier league with a 3-1 victory over Burnley.
Arsenal reclaimed fourth spot for the time being after defeating Leicester City last night in a close contest.
Two of the countries deadliest strikers from the last 18 months are set to battle it out when Tottenham visit Anfield tonight. Daniel Sturridge enjoyed a terrific campaign last season but has missed a large chuck of action this term … Continue reading
Liverpool are on an eight game unbeaten run in the Premier League which is coincided by one players return to the team, defender Mamadou Sakho. Could this be coincidence?
Arsenal ripped Aston Villa apart yesterday to go level on points with 4th place Southampton and only one point behind 3rd place Man United.
This could be the first day of the title race. Or possibly the last. This weekend, all eyes will be on the contest between Chelsea vs Manchester City.
Tottenham are reportedly ready to offer £5m for Burnley striker Danny Ings. Other clubs monitoring the situation are said to be Southampton following Shane Long’s injury in the FA Cup this weekend as well as Chelsea and Manchester City who are both … Continue reading
Manchester United are closing in to finally secure central defender signing in the form of Austrian star Dragovic.