- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
- Hazard Out – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Featured
Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet has now racked up 9 clean sheets in the Premier League, yet it is two other goalkeepers that have received the plaudits this season.
Arsenal’s Mesut Özil was labelled a flop by many last year. Philippe Coutinho has just won back-to-back player of the month awards at Liverpool and is being hailed as one of the Premier League’s best players this season.
On Tuesday night David Luiz will face his old club Chelsea for the first time since leaving London to join Paris Saint-Germain for £50 million last summer.
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal qualified for the quarter finals of the competition by beating Middlesbrough in the 5th round.
Zero fouls conceded in 597 minutes of football, for a centre-back, a young centre-back, is a very rare achievement, but it is something that 20-year-old Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has accomplished.
Manchester United moved to third place in the Barclays premier league with a 3-1 victory over Burnley.
Arsenal reclaimed fourth spot for the time being after defeating Leicester City last night in a close contest.
Two of the countries deadliest strikers from the last 18 months are set to battle it out when Tottenham visit Anfield tonight. Daniel Sturridge enjoyed a terrific campaign last season but has missed a large chuck of action this term … Continue reading
Liverpool are on an eight game unbeaten run in the Premier League which is coincided by one players return to the team, defender Mamadou Sakho. Could this be coincidence?
Arsenal ripped Aston Villa apart yesterday to go level on points with 4th place Southampton and only one point behind 3rd place Man United.