- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
Category Archives: Featured
After ending their long trophy drought last season by winning the FA Cup, Arsenal have not progressed one bit.
Liverpool were ousted from Europa League in midweek after a penalty shootout loss against Turkish side Besiktas.
Manchester United have had defensive concerns even before Louis van Gaal joined the club before the start of the season.
The big match in the Premier League this weekend sees title chasing Manchester City travel to Anfield to play top four challengers Liverpool in a mouth watering clash.
Two of the Premier League’s top strikers come face to face this Sunday in the Capital One Cup Final as Chelsea face bitter rivals Tottenham.
Arsenal host AS Monaco at the Emirates tonight in the 1st leg of their Champions League last 16 match-up.
According to Barcelona’s Javier Mascherano nobody compares to Lionel Messi. It’s understandable why he thinks this, Messi is undoubtedly one of the best in the world – ever! but what if they were compared? Would little Leo beat Sergio Agüero … Continue reading
Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet has now racked up 9 clean sheets in the Premier League, yet it is two other goalkeepers that have received the plaudits this season.
Arsenal’s Mesut Özil was labelled a flop by many last year. Philippe Coutinho has just won back-to-back player of the month awards at Liverpool and is being hailed as one of the Premier League’s best players this season.
On Tuesday night David Luiz will face his old club Chelsea for the first time since leaving London to join Paris Saint-Germain for £50 million last summer.