- Klopp Ready to Agree $46million Star Signing for Liverpool – Not Luan/Costa
- Not Rodriguez – Mou Ready to Agree €55million Star Signing for Man Utd – He’d Earn €240,000-a-week
- Daniel Levy Set to Agree $33million Key Deal for Tottenham
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree “Outstanding” $33million Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree £67million Star Signing
- Picture – Man Utd Confirmed XI vs Man City
- Liverpool Eye €80,000-a-week Star Signing to Solve Conundrum
Category Archives: Featured
Everton are flying high in the Premier League in second place having earned 13 points from their first five games.
Liverpool have started the new season in brilliant fashion. In the opening five Premier League games, the Reds have defeated reigning champions Leicester at Anfield and London giants Arsenal and Chelsea away from home.
Liverpool are in brilliant form at the moment and their confidence will be sky high after beating Chelsea in their own backyard last Friday.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Liverpool lost their last league game against Burnley and will hope to bounce back when they face Tottenham Hotspur away from home tomorrow.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa is known for his notorious behavior on the field and he was lucky to not see Red in the opening Premier League game against West Ham United.
Manchester City goalie Joe Hart has warmed the bench so far under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Liverpool and Arsenal collided in a thrilling contest at the Emirates yesterday. In the end, the Merseysiders earned all three points.
Manchester City and Manchester United have heavily splashed the cash this summer to reinforce their respective squads.
Arsenal will host Liverpool today in their opening Premier League fixture of the new campaign. Who will come out on top?