- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Featured
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
Manchester United won their last Premier League title under the management of Alex Ferguson. Since the retirement of the legendary manager, the Red Devils proved to be mediocre under the management of David Moyes and Louis van Gaal.
Manchester United stopped Liverpool from earning all three points on Monday night and now Mourinho’s men will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Fenerbahce in the Europa League tomorrow night.
We are into the second international break of the season and England will be playing Malta next on 8th October.
The likes of Alexis, Ibrahimovic and Aguero have netted thirteen times between them in this season so far but the trio fail to make it into stats-based team of the season after game-week seven.
Liverpool’s Adam Lallana, Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku were joined by Theo Walcott of Arsenal and Heung-min Son of Tottenham on the Premier League’s shortlist for September’s player of the month award.
After losing their opening Europa League game of the season against Dutch side Feyenoord, Manchester United bounced back to defeat Zorya last night.
Alexis Sanchez is arguably one of the best playmakers in the world and top clubs were interested in signing him in the summer transfer window.
After earning just a single point from their opening two games, Arsenal are now on a three game winning run in the Premier League.
Liverpool have been in top form lately and they comfortably won their last game against Derby County in the EFL Cup.