- Matic Alternative? $44million Play Breaker High on Jose Mourinho’s Wishlist
- $35million Midfielder Wants to Agree Liverpool Move – Knows Klopp Admires Him
- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash Cash to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Featured
Liverpool are currently joint leaders of the Barclays Premier League with Manchester City and Arsenal only ahead on goal difference.
Manchester United won their last Premier League title under the management of Alex Ferguson. Since the retirement of the legendary manager, the Red Devils proved to be mediocre under the management of David Moyes and Louis van Gaal.
Manchester United stopped Liverpool from earning all three points on Monday night and now Mourinho’s men will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Fenerbahce in the Europa League tomorrow night.
We are into the second international break of the season and England will be playing Malta next on 8th October.
The likes of Alexis, Ibrahimovic and Aguero have netted thirteen times between them in this season so far but the trio fail to make it into stats-based team of the season after game-week seven.
Liverpool’s Adam Lallana, Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku were joined by Theo Walcott of Arsenal and Heung-min Son of Tottenham on the Premier League’s shortlist for September’s player of the month award.
After losing their opening Europa League game of the season against Dutch side Feyenoord, Manchester United bounced back to defeat Zorya last night.
Alexis Sanchez is arguably one of the best playmakers in the world and top clubs were interested in signing him in the summer transfer window.
After earning just a single point from their opening two games, Arsenal are now on a three game winning run in the Premier League.
Liverpool have been in top form lately and they comfortably won their last game against Derby County in the EFL Cup.