- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $4.2million-a-year Star Deal
- Rumor – Defensive Midfielder has Agreed to Join Man Utd
- Not Rodriguez – Klopp Eager to Finally Agree Versatile $21million Playmaker Signing for Liverpool
- Alexis Starts as CF – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City
- $65million Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move – Mou Loves Him
- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
Category Archives: Featured
There, got your attention with the title, now onto serious things. The first thing on a Chelsea’s boss mind when he signs the contract is that whether he will wake up next morning with his job or not. Rafael Benitez … Continue reading
I’ve always had an obsession with statistics. Do you pay attention to the statistics bar which runs across your screen during post-match interviews on Match of the Day? I do. Do you have a look at the ‘Match Facts’ after … Continue reading
The last group fixtures of the UEFA Europa League produced some unexpected results. Who qualified for the knockout stages and who didn’t? Here is a recap of the group stage of the competition.
Not too long ago, Liverpool were a side that began every season with hopes of winning the Premiership title. Now they seem to look upon fourth place with similar hope, but unfortunately also similar are the bleak odds of them … Continue reading
What more has Lionel Messi got to do to earn the title of ‘best player of all time’? It’s a tough question to answer; different people will say different things. Some may say that he has to win a World … Continue reading
“All hail Joe Allen”, supports the romantic Reds boss, but does it tell the whole story?
Norwich City captain Grant Holt slammed England manager for his selection policy last week, labelling it ‘ridiculous’ that he has not get a call-up for his national side, along with others such as Danny Graham and Nathan Dyer of Swansea.
Peter Crouch’s International credentials, upon a year-long shun upholding his England Fairytale. For now, should the 31 year-old’s career end happily ever after.
Asian football is looking it’s brightest at this moment of time. At national team level -Japan’s national team beat Spain by a goal to nil in the London 2012 Olympics therefore breaking their record of never beating Spain at any … Continue reading