- Chelsea Team News and Likely Starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
Category Archives: World Cup
There were no Manchester United stars in the starting XI of England last night. However, star playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan, started and captained Armenia in the last night’s victory over Kazakhstan.
The Reds will play Everton when the Premier League returns but for now, their players are showcasing the talents in the international break.
Liverpool and England captain Steven Gerrard has finally decided to retire from international football and focus on the club.
The biggest show on earth finally reached its climax as Germans won their 4th World Cup crown beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Four years ago, the World Cup final was stuck in a similar scenario as last night. Then Andres Iniesta scored a late goal in the second ET half of extra time to win it for Spain, this time it was … Continue reading
The Germans are in red hot form after defeating hosts Brazil 7-1 in the semi finals. Argentina on the other hand needed penalties to see off Netherlands challenge.
Argentina do not have a favorable recent record against the Germans but may hold stronger cards in their continent.
After the humiliation received at the hands of Germany in the semi final, hosts Brazil will look to give their supporters something to smile about by earning 3rd place.
Netherlands have made only one change to the starting lineup that started against Argentina in the semi finals.
Louis van Gaal will manage his final game for Netherlands when the nation faces hosts Brazil in the 3rd place play-off.