- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
- Keita Often On his Own & Trains Dull – Making Things Easier for Liverpool
- Man Utd Pushing to Secure Agreement to Sign €75million Star
- Liverpool Certain to Make Huge Bid to Sign €72,000-a-week Star
- £160million Trio Want to Sign for Manchester United but Won’t do This
- Klopp Fighting to Sign $85,000-a-week La Liga Star for Liverpool
- Mourinho now Sure he will Get Matic Signing Done for Man Utd
Category Archives: UEFA Champions League
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.
Manchester City will collide against Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium tonight in the first leg of their Champions League semi final tie. Can the Sky Blues upset the Los Blancos?
Manchester City will host Real Madrid tonight and Atletico Madrid will host German giants Bayern Munich tomorrow night in the first legs of their respective Champions League semi finals.
PSG and Manchester City will collide tonight in the first leg of their Quarter Final tie in the UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal are out of the Champions League, well no surprises whatsoever, after Barcelona registered another easy win against the North Londoners at Nou Camp.
Arsenal need a miracle to turn the tie around against European Champions Barcelona after a 2-0 home defeat suffered at the hands of the Catalan giants in the first leg of their R16 UEFA Champions League game.
Arsenal were firm favorites to win the Premier League title but since the turn of the year, they have been inconsistent and now find themselves 11 points behind league leaders Leicester City.
Arsenal have not qualified for the last eight of the Champions League since 2008-2009 season and they face another tough test against Barcelona tomorrow night in the first leg of their R16 CL match.
Barcelona currently boast the three best players in the world as individuals, however it’s their connection and understanding that the trio share which makes them, arguably, the most frightening front-line in football history.
Arsenal needed a big win on Match Day 6 against Olympiacos to qualify for the knock out stages of the UEFA Champions League and the North Londoners completed that objective.