- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: UEFA Champions League
Arsenal are out of the Champions League, well no surprises whatsoever, after Barcelona registered another easy win against the North Londoners at Nou Camp.
Arsenal need a miracle to turn the tie around against European Champions Barcelona after a 2-0 home defeat suffered at the hands of the Catalan giants in the first leg of their R16 UEFA Champions League game.
Arsenal were firm favorites to win the Premier League title but since the turn of the year, they have been inconsistent and now find themselves 11 points behind league leaders Leicester City.
Arsenal have not qualified for the last eight of the Champions League since 2008-2009 season and they face another tough test against Barcelona tomorrow night in the first leg of their R16 CL match.
Barcelona currently boast the three best players in the world as individuals, however it’s their connection and understanding that the trio share which makes them, arguably, the most frightening front-line in football history.
Arsenal needed a big win on Match Day 6 against Olympiacos to qualify for the knock out stages of the UEFA Champions League and the North Londoners completed that objective.
Arsenal lost against Olympiacos (3-2) at the Emirates Stadium and needed a big win in Greece to turn the tie around and qualify for the KO stages of the Champions League.
Arsenal needed a mountain to climb in Greek to beat Olympiacos and qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.
English champions Chelsea face Primeira Liga giants FC Porto in the Champions League tonight and Mourinho has selected a strong squad with three key players returning to the starting XI.
Arsenal have only made one change in the starting XI that featured against Sunderland last weekend.