- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: UEFA Champions League
Manchester City will collide against Real Madrid at the Etihad Stadium tonight in the first leg of their Champions League semi final tie. Can the Sky Blues upset the Los Blancos?
Manchester City will host Real Madrid tonight and Atletico Madrid will host German giants Bayern Munich tomorrow night in the first legs of their respective Champions League semi finals.
PSG and Manchester City will collide tonight in the first leg of their Quarter Final tie in the UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal are out of the Champions League, well no surprises whatsoever, after Barcelona registered another easy win against the North Londoners at Nou Camp.
Arsenal need a miracle to turn the tie around against European Champions Barcelona after a 2-0 home defeat suffered at the hands of the Catalan giants in the first leg of their R16 UEFA Champions League game.
Arsenal were firm favorites to win the Premier League title but since the turn of the year, they have been inconsistent and now find themselves 11 points behind league leaders Leicester City.
Arsenal have not qualified for the last eight of the Champions League since 2008-2009 season and they face another tough test against Barcelona tomorrow night in the first leg of their R16 CL match.
Barcelona currently boast the three best players in the world as individuals, however it’s their connection and understanding that the trio share which makes them, arguably, the most frightening front-line in football history.
Arsenal needed a big win on Match Day 6 against Olympiacos to qualify for the knock out stages of the UEFA Champions League and the North Londoners completed that objective.
Arsenal lost against Olympiacos (3-2) at the Emirates Stadium and needed a big win in Greece to turn the tie around and qualify for the KO stages of the Champions League.